Statement on Moving Forward
Out of an abundance of caution and attention to detail, we have chosen Saturday May 30 as our re-open date for services at Simply SPA. Our regular appointment booking will commence on Monday May 25 with our phone lines open 10-2 daily.
A large part of our preparation will be contacting those guests whose appointments were cancelled due to the mandated spa closures. These will be our priority in re-booking. We will then move on to wait-listed guests with a goal to be ready for general appointment booking by May 25.
The main part of our preparation is readying the spa technically with new protocols, procedures and training as guided by WorksafeBC and Fraser Health Dept. We ask that guests are patient with new procedures and respect sanitation and safety guidelines in place as we transform into our temporary new normal.
- We remind guests not to spa, but to follow the stay-at-home rule if: feeling unwell, exhibiting symptoms, have been exposed to a confirmed/suspected Covid19 case or if they have been out-of-country within the last 2 weeks.
- Our cancellation policy is still in place (48hrs notice of cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee). If you cancel due to illness, we will happily reschedule your appointment in 2 weeks’ time.
- We ask that guests arrive AT their appointment time, (or 5 min early if you are new to the spa in order to fill out a brief form). Please wait outside the spa if you are early. We request that you arrive on your own - anyone waiting for you must do so outside the spa as only scheduled guests or customers should be at the spa at this time.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment for the safety of our team and use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering. If you do not have a mask, a disposable one may be purchased at the front desk while supplies last.
- We have staggered appointment times in order to accommodate social distancing guidelines for guests.
- For your safety, team members will not be at work if unwell or exhibiting symptoms.
- Team members will be provided with PPE – personal protective equipment. Please note that proper handwashing and sanitizing has been deemed more efficient than gloves to prevent cross contamination.
- All team members have their Beauty Safe Certificate and Dermalogica Clean Touch Certificate.
- All Spa common areas will be cleaned & disinfected hourly and/or as needed (eg; the pos machine & reception desk will be disinfected after each use).
- Simply SPA continues to disinfect all treatment areas and equipment thoroughly between each and every guest.
- Please rely on front desk team member to retrieve your products from the shelf for purchase.
- Our regular beverages will be temporarily suspended, bottled water will be offered in place.